Alamat ng Sabitan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alamat ng Sabitan

Noong una'y gulod-gulod... at sa dahon'y madawag...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to post a new topic..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

ang iyong tauhan
strenght:
how to post a new topic.. Left_bar_bleue0/0how to post a new topic.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:
how to post a new topic.. Left_bar_bleue100/100how to post a new topic.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
damage:
how to post a new topic.. Left_bar_bleue0/0how to post a new topic.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

how to post a new topic.. Empty
PostSubject: how to post a new topic..   how to post a new topic.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:00 am

hehe... simple lng po... you just go to the forum board you want to post a topic (e.g. kuro kuro sa tindahan ng ebang) sa loob po ng forum may NEW TOPIC button, just click it and add whatever it is you want to talk about.. simple hehehehehe... enjoy! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bulacanlaw.isgreat.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

ang iyong tauhan
strenght:
experience:
how to post a new topic.. Left_bar_bleue100/100how to post a new topic.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
damage:

how to post a new topic.. Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO POST A REPLY...   how to post a new topic.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:02 am

mas simople po ung reply... hehehehe

just go to the post, and click the reply button... ang maganda po jan.. those who posted the message will automatically receive email of the reply... clever!
Back to top Go down
http://bulacanlaw.isgreat.org

how to post a new topic..
Page 1 of 1